Terms and Conditions for Tailored Workforce website and apps
As of 01/01/2021
Tailored Workforce Pty Ltd (ABN 50 624 417 887) and its suppliers or subcontractors (“Tailored Workforce”, “we/us”) provide content, information and services via several website and apps (collectively “Site”). These General Terms and Conditions (“GTCs”) govern the use of our Site(s).
In case of doubt, the Victorian version of our GTCs shall be legally binding.
Our Site are controlled by Tailored Workforce from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Subject to legal provisions to the contrary, these GTCs are exclusively subject to Victorian law, and the place of jurisdiction is Melbourne, Australia.
These GTCs exempt Tailored Workforce from or limit its liability and contain other important provisions that you should read.
When you navigate our Site, we can collect personal information about you, which we will use within the scope defined by our Privacy Notice.
If you do not accept this Agreement, please refrain from accessing our Site and using our Services. You may delete your account at any time and, to familiarise yourself with your rights and find out how to exercise them, we invite you to read our Privacy Notice as well as these Terms and Conditions.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions are reserved to Tailored Workforce.
Our Services are intended for individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence and can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. When you use our Site, you confirm that you meet these conditions.
You undertake to use our Site in good faith and only for the lawful purposes for which they are made available.
When you register on our Site, you will have a personal account. You are responsible for all use of your account unless you erase it or report misuse of your account to us. You agree to choose a secure password, to keep it secure and confidential (specifically by keeping your login details secret) and to comply with the law and the regulations described in these GTCs.
You agree that your personal information will be subject to our Privacy Notice . You undertake to supply true, accurate and complete information, to use your real name and to refrain from breaching any laws.
You also undertake to refrain from engaging in any of the following activities:
- creating a false identity or altering your identity
- using the identity of a third party
- attempting to use another person’s account, for example by obtaining their login details
- bypassing all access control or authentication methods
- disclosing information which you are unauthorised to communicate (such as other people’s personal data)
- infringing the intellectual property rights of another person, including ours (by copying or imitating our Site)
- acting in a way that is directly or indirectly illegal, harmful, threatening, slanderous, obscene, racist or sexually or ethnically discriminatory
- uploading or publishing anything that contains viruses, worms or any other dangerous code
- intentionally disrupting our systems
- breaching these GTCs
Rights and responsibilities
We may change, suspend or terminate any Service whatsoever at any time. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or close your account if we believe that you may not be complying with this Agreement or the law or that you are misusing the Services (for example, if you are failing to comply with our GTCs or the Privacy Notice).
The content and works created by Tailored Workforce on our Site are subject to Australian copyright law. Tailored Workforce retains all intellectual property rights in connection with our Site and the information they contain regardless of the form or format thereof. The reproduction, publication, distribution and any type of use outside the limits of copyright law require our written consent.
We use your information in automatic processing activities to help you by alerting you to new job opportunities. We therefore encourage you to keep your profile accurate and up to date. Your data protection rights are described in our Privacy Notice.
Tailored Workforce disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability to you and any other person with respect to the content of our Site and the services provided through our Site, in particular with regard to any damage, loss (of production, income, profits) or anything else which may result directly or indirectly from your use of our Site, even in the event of negligence, fault or wrongdoing on the part of Tailored Workforce. This specifically includes the following situations:
- The pages on our Site may include links to external web pages. We are not liable for this external content and we in no way warrant that the information is current, accurate or complete. The privacy policies and terms and conditions of these third parties may differ from our own. We include these links solely because we think they may be useful to you; however, we do not accept any liability in this regard.
- As a basic principle, Tailored Workforce provides accurate information on our Site; however, they are not designed to be complete or detailed sources on the subjects they address. Furthermore, errors may occur, and we reserve the right to change the information available on our Site at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person.
- We provide no warranty whatsoever that our Site will be compatible with your hardware or software.
- The functioning of our Site may be subject to interruptions (intentional or unintentional) or disruption; we therefore provide no warranty that our Site will be available continuously.
- The content published on our Site does not constitute an invitation or recommendation to purchase products and services or enter into other transactions. Exceptions are highlighted.
Without limiting the foregoing, Tailored Workforce’s total liability cannot exceed one hundred Australian dollars, or the amount you paid to Tailored Workforce for the use of our Site.
You hereby release Tailored Workforce from all liability or obligation, as well as any fees (legal or other fees) with regard to your use of our Site or any Site linked to ours.
You undertake to cooperate as fully as can reasonably be expected in the defence of any claim or demand. In addition, you warrant that you will indemnify Tailored Workforce for all costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of your use of our Site or breach of our GTCs.